1 (edited by TMS 2008-03-31 20:23)

Topic: Title+Description div ?

Is there a reason to remove in the 1.3 the "brdtitle's div" of the 1.2 ? It is not easy to add header image with the new HTML code :

In the 1.3 :

<div id="pun-index" class="pun-page">
<div class="pun">

<div id="pun-title">
    <div><strong>Berserk-Crew - Scantrad Fr</strong></div>
</div>

<div id="pun-desc">
    <p>Forum de la team Berserk-Crew</p>
</div>

In the 1.2 :

<div id="punwrap">
<div id="punindex" class="pun">

<div id="brdheader" class="block">
    <div class="box">
        <div id="brdtitle" class="inbox">
            <h1><span>Team Berserk-Crew</span></h1>
            <p><span>Forum privé de la team Berserk-Crew</span></p>
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

I want to keep the title and the description, like this :

http://www.enregistrersous.com/images2/19576150720080331222254.png

If someone has a solution...

Re: Title+Description div ?

I wouldn't waste time looking for solutions. This is only a first beta and it might change by the time it finally gets released.

In the meantime just edit main.tpl to add an extra div around the title and description. Either that or give pun-title some bottom padding and move the description into it using a negative top margin.

yea id suggest having your style use its own template files

4 (edited by TMS 2008-04-01 11:18)

I made my own template file, but now my question is :

What is the best way to add a style with its own template ? Adding the css files manualy in the style folder and create an extension for the tpl ?

Each style should have its own folder the name of which is the name of the style. If it uses its own templatates then you just put the templates in the same folder. The way PunBB 1.3 works is to first look in the style folder for template files and if it doesn't find them use the default templates. The templates for the individual style should have the same names as the default templates e.g main.tpl.

And the reason for changing the markup for title and description is to allow for a different styles. Personally I would prefer the menu above the description and to the right of the title. Thats more difficult to do if the title and description are in the same container.

6 (edited by TMS 2008-04-01 11:31)

Yeah, I just see that in header.php. Sorry.
It solves all my problems.