Topic: admin problems

1. Wenn adding a ban, after the second form it shows the first form again... The ban is added  though. You should also add a redirect there...
2. In admin/forums.php, line 497, it says "Only available in empty forums" is not editable for other languages...
3. In admin/categories.php, line 285, you do a strtolower() on an lang-Element. That's fine for English, but not for German!!! Could you please just add another language item???

Thanks

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Re: admin problems

1. It does redirect when you add a ban, doesn't it?
2-3. Fixed

1.possible. that was not the point though...
2.thanks
3. thanks

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Then what is the point? I'm not really understanding tongue

I entered no name in the first form. Then I entered an e-mail domain in the second form. It created the ban, but then it went to the page with only the first form on it...
that is the point

FluxBB - v1.4.8

And that's where my confusion lies. There is no page with just the first form on it. The first form is on top of the ban list.

That's why I called it an admin problem wink
Wait a sec I will try to do it again

FluxBB - v1.4.8

ok works now
i will have to try at home too, maybe I just used an old revision

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Smartys wrote:

2-3. Fixed

The project should have more active developers. I understand everyone has a job and a life/family, the commits are coming in slowly each day. It could be that there aren't many bug reports going on.

That's why I like it when Smartys answers my post... cuz most the time it's done by then wink

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Ophie wrote:
Smartys wrote:

2-3. Fixed

The project should have more active developers. I understand everyone has a job and a life/family, the commits are coming in slowly each day. It could be that there aren't many bug reports going on.

Which is true, there aren't too many incoming bug reports. However, you're right that activity has been a little slow.