Topic: Parameter count issues with define(PUN_ALLOW_INDEX)

I am trying to set up an install of Punbb and have the "noindex, noarchive" meta tags added to all pages, as defined by PUN_ALLOW_INDEX in header.php.

For example, in index.php, the following code has a parameter of 1 to allow indexing.

$page_title = pun_htmlspecialchars($pun_config['o_board_title']);
define('PUN_ALLOW_INDEX', 1);
require PUN_ROOT.'header.php';

If I want to turn off indexing for that page (or any other where that code is included), what parameter do I need to use in place of 1? I tried changing it to 0, but got the following warning message: Warning: Wrong parameter count for define() in .... when doing so; however, it did include the "noindex, noarchive" meta tags when the parameter count was 0.

I've searched the forums and checked the documentation, but don't see this listed anywhere.

Thanks in advance for the help! smile

Re: Parameter count issues with define(PUN_ALLOW_INDEX)

Don't define it.

Even when I remove the number so that the code simply reads define('PUN_ALLOW_INDEX');, I would still get the warning.

I went through and commented out that line in each file it is in, and now the "noindex" meta tags appear and no more warnings. smile

Thanks for the help!

Yes, that's the meaning of "don't define it": don't have the line, period. tongue