Topic: Page Mod

I've searched everywhere forit can't find anything that looks like it..

is there a mod.. where you can put a link in the menu.. for example "list of things to buy"

when you click the link you get a nice box, (same skin as forum) under the menu.. with "the list of things to buy" in it..

(so the forum dissapears and a box shows up with the info ( html, php whatever you put in it )

If you dont understand what im trying to say.. let me know ill try to explain it better..

Thanks!

Re: Page Mod

You can use this mod...
http://www.punres.org/desc.php?pid=165

Or you can create a page with the following code..

<?php

define('PUN_ROOT', './');
define('PUN_QUIET_VISIT', 1);
require PUN_ROOT.'include/common.php';

//Set the page title here
$page_title = pun_htmlspecialchars($pun_config['o_board_title']) . ' / New page 1';
define('PUN_ALLOW_INDEX', 1);
require PUN_ROOT.'header.php';
require PUN_ROOT.'include/parser.php';

?>
        <div class="block">
            <h2><span>Box 1</span></h2>
            <div class="box">
                <div class="inbox">
                    <p>
                    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Praesent augue. Nulla facilisi. Fusce bibendum accumsan erat. Quisque sollicitudin mattis neque. Sed dapibus. Integer a lectus eu sem consequat pellentesque. Morbi rhoncus nulla. Duis adipiscing interdum velit. Fusce ante. Ut vitae enim sit amet magna sodales hendrerit. In sed tortor at sapien convallis eleifend. Proin mauris. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Ut metus. Cras ac arcu et arcu porttitor blandit. Nam vitae lectus eget mauris sollicitudin placerat. Suspendisse vestibulum. Donec varius libero. Duis velit tellus, euismod vitae, consequat sed, consectetuer ut, purus.
                    </p>
                    <p>
                    Praesent viverra venenatis magna. Etiam in dolor. Ut in justo ac nibh malesuada cursus. Duis urna arcu, aliquam vitae, consequat nec, tincidunt non, mi. Nunc lobortis. Nunc pharetra. Sed porttitor. Maecenas turpis tortor, blandit nec, dignissim in, porttitor eu, odio. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Suspendisse augue odio, ornare a, elementum ac, tincidunt varius, orci. Nulla libero ante, hendrerit ac, consectetuer eu, sollicitudin et, eros. Duis sapien. Suspendisse ornare enim sit amet dui. Donec ullamcorper diam.
                    </p>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
<?php

require PUN_ROOT.'footer.php';

then add a link to your menu via the admin menu.

Any questions? wink

wow thanks so much dude, im gonna try this out, ill let you know

Ahh it works, only its not possible to put in php with the plugin right? i haven't tried it yet,.. but thats what the readme says..

i tried it your way.. copying that code .. and link to it..

thank you very much!