1 (edited by dcentity2000 2008-08-23 23:23)

Topic: Profile avatar page visual glitch

Not sure where to post this, so I posted it here.

On the profile page, avatar selection section, there is the text at the very top of the page:

Notice: Undefined index: Avatar info change in /home/spiritus/public_html/profile.php on line 2166

It is not a critical bug, merely visual but annoying nonetheless.

I tried erasing the database, reinstalling from scratch, re-uploading the files etc, no avail.

One other little bug on the page - the avatar is misplaced slightly.

Otherwise, PunBB 1.3 kicks ***!

[EDIT] Just checked it on these boards, the problem is here too, so you probably know all about it!

Rich::

Re: Profile avatar page visual glitch

Thank you for reporting this bug.
The ticket has been created.

Thank you for having initiated the topic. You have just reminded us to release a hotfix for this bug.
You will see a notification about new hotfixes available at the top of every page in the administration mode.
Hotfixes are installed in the same way as extensions on the following page: <FORUM_URL>/admin/extensions.php?section=install

Slavok wrote:

Thank you for having initiated the topic. You have just reminded us to release a hotfix for this bug.
You will see a notification about new hotfixes available at the top of every page in the administration mode.
Hotfixes are installed in the same way as extensions on the following page: <FORUM_URL>/admin/extensions.php?section=install

Is this hotfix available yet? It's not showing up on my install sad

Yes, this hotfix is available. Make sure you board checks for updates automatically (Administration/Settings/Features/Check for updates), try clearing the cache (delete <FORUM_URL>/cache/cache_updates.php).
Here is the current list of hotfixes available for 1.3RC:http://punbb.informer.com/update/?version=1.3%20RC

Worked like a charm! Thankyou!