Topic: Last visit time problems

Hello,

I have problems with Last visit time in my forum. It can jump back suddenly, for example: Last visit time shows 10:51, but after a refresh it jumps to 10:21. I'm assuming that that is causing messages not marked as read. I have also seen that posting time in messages are slightly wrong (something like 20 minutes or so).

I also don't quite understand Visit timeout and Online timeout settings. Right now they are 60 and 30. Can those settings cause my problems wit Last visit time?

Re: Last visit time problems

Maybe something is messed up with the timezones on your forum?
What PunBB version? Mods installed?

Carpe diem

3 (edited by Linne 2008-10-24 12:05)

Punbb 1.2.10. There are several mods installed but I'm reluctant to believe its something to do with them because this problem started while forum was unmanaged for a long time (it wasn't unused, there were users posting there all the time). I tested it today and it seems to me Last visit time is always either correct or exactly 25 minutes behind.

ETA: that was server problem. One of the clocks in server were in correct time and other was 25 min behind.

Linne wrote:

ETA: that was server problem. One of the clocks in server were in correct time and other was 25 min behind.

Cool.
)

Carpe diem