1 (edited by TFD 2008-11-17 08:53)

Topic: profile-show all posts-Your search returned no hits.

all my posts suddenly disappeared from the "show all posts" link in my profile, I mean the posts are there I just cant get a list of only my posts. This happened right after I restarted my server and database. This has happened to a couple other users also. Anyone know why that would happen and how I can fix it?

Thanks

Re: profile-show all posts-Your search returned no hits.

PunBB version/mods? URL?

Carpe diem

ver 1.2.17

all the plugins and a ton of mods , login box, polls, etc but its been running fine for a couple years. Like I said this only happened recently when I restated my server and my database while I was logged in.

www.ultimatesportsboards.com

Thanks smile

You should try to rebuild search index.
First, we recommended to you to turn on the maintenance mode. To do this go to <FORUM_URL>/admin_options.php, at the bottom of the page there is "Maintenance mode" section. Read notices, select "Yes" and click "Save changes" button.
After this go to <FORUM_URL>/admin_maintenance.php. Read instructions about rebuild index and click on button. Don't forget to turn off maintenance mode, when rebuild index will be done smile

I will try that.

Thank you,
TFD

Tried it, after two hours I got an error saying it couldnt finish and couldnt index matches.