Topic: CSS Help

I'm having a whole host of troubles with the styling in PunBB! Basically I have my font size set at 62.5% for the BODY! And then I have the text set at 1.1em (which is the same as 11px).

The issue with this is that all the padding messes up! For instance the item-summary isnt aligned, how have you got the padding values to make them align the way they should?

Re: CSS Help

Because padding is set with EM, which is relative to the parent font-size (I think).

The body font size isnt affecting anything, its when i change the font size of an element, why have they used EM for the padding anyways???

4 (edited by diesel3 2009-01-31 16:52)

Dear everbody,

I installed the PunBB forum to one of my website. I wanted to add only the header image and the page list to my PunBB forum, therefore I changed the main.tpl file.
The change was successful, but I had a problem. After the modifictaion the size of the whole forum became smaller under the header image. (You can check it at freehelp.hu/forum)

Before inserting page menu and header image, the size of the forum was good. What should I do in order that the whole forum size become bigger (so wide as the header image and of course the fonts have to be bigger, too).

Thanks for the helps and advices!