Topic: DB Management loads 0 bytes

101% of the database was downloaded with 0 bytes per second for 1 seconds.
I found out just now and it has worked perfectly fine when it comes to loading down files that actually contains something until a couple of months ago.

It does load down something when it is set on "Structure" but options "Full" and "Data" gives zero results. Private messaging does seem to work as well, but only with the functioning "Structure" option.

I srsly really appreciate it if someone could help to tell why the sql file is empty when downloaded. :S
Maybe this is something that could happen with PunBB as well? :/

Darth Vader will chase you away with his lightsaber!
GalacticEmpire.se Forum

Re: DB Management loads 0 bytes

Have you installed any mods or changed anything in the forum since the last successful use of DB Management?

I do not know exactly when it failed to work properly but when looking at old files, it seems as the last functioning downloads were in Febraury this year. Since then I have made two upgrades.
1.2.19-1.2.20 and yesterday 1.2.20->1.2.21. This is FluxBB though, if that matters for this problem, but I got advised to ask here. hmm

As I am aware of me not being skilled in codes and stuff, no heave editing the php files are made except for where mods have said I should add stuff, f.e the Private Message mod, or minor addings as more smileys.

One thing that might be something is that the site has been moved to a new server twice last month. But the content in config.php is allright, I believe, or otherwise (I presume) there would be an instant error message for the whole forum saying connection to the MySQL database was unsuccessful.

GalacticEmpire.se Forum

Does noone know? hmm I have tried to reinstall the DB Management by just replacing the file, ofc that did not work. Seems odd that just the structure option does work.

GalacticEmpire.se Forum

dump db clean out folder and reinstall everything ..

or create a new db and start over and slowly import your users...

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Create a new database means everything will be gone? Obviously not a choice.
And "dump db"? Seems a lot like erasing it to me.(?) :S

But if the only thing to do about it is to create a whole new database and "slowly import" everything made during the years..

GalacticEmpire.se Forum