Request http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/ … hide-tags/

Re: [Release] Hide tag

Thanks for your work!
I tested it and I have the error. As administrator I have posted the message:

[hide=100]
Hidden message
[/hide]

When I read this post as usual member I have this error:
  Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in ...\include\parser.php(808) : eval()'d code on line 37

Thanks for bug.
Fix in 0.3.3

4 (edited by ethan42411 2009-11-26 13:57)

Install Error

http://o1fnwq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1ppMAi5sYMg1QQiJTziitLOOzCn72v5aUWXOAjHfDTfqXjqvWBX9m6F0kQkxpXYGVFYb4ywqmc0Amv2vKHwj2iFx2r8ImDU2SV/sshot-13.jpg

Taiwan is a country.
I am sorry for my English.

5 (edited by maxx 2009-12-05 15:13)

Hi,

This is very excellent extension that i has been looking for. And it works for me

Well, it's not working on the function that even members can't see post content if they do not reply .

Can you add this function?

Thanks again.

maybe later

ethan42411 wrote:

Install Error

http://o1fnwq.blu.livefilestore.com/y1ppMAi5sYMg1QQiJTziitLOOzCn72v5aUWXOAjHfDTfqXjqvWBX9m6F0kQkxpXYGVFYb4ywqmc0Amv2vKHwj2iFx2r8ImDU2SV/sshot-13.jpg

IMPORTANT! The extensions listed below were found in the extensions folder but are not available for install or upgrade because the errors displayed below were detected.
Loading of extension "hide" failed.

Element extension/hooks/hook has content which does not end in PHP mode.

Who could help me?

I can't install.

Thanks

Taiwan is a country.
I am sorry for my English.

Fix bug.

Fix bug - pun_quote

Clean code.

I like this but I'd rather the hidden text is displayed with much more discrete styling. So no CSS box and maybe just make the text italics or perhaps a different font. I'll check the code and see if I can do that myself.

Thanks very much for a very useful extension

</p><div class="quotebox"><cite>'.$lang_hide['Hidden text'].':</cite><blockquote><p><i>$1</i></p></blockquote></div><p>

Thanks!
I changed "quotebox" to "hidetext" and made a new entry in oxygen.css for "hidetext" and removed all borders and padding etc but it still had no effect on the styling.

I must be doing something wrong. Any ideas?
Cheers
Mark

I've even deleted the CITE and BLOCKQUOTE tags from the manifest file but it doesn't make any difference. Any ideas?
cheers

<div class="quotebox"> </div>

is deleted?

Yes indeed. I stripped them all out just for testing purposes but it made no difference. So then I stripped out all CITE and BLOCKQUOTE tags too but again, no difference at all. I even stripped out the ENTRY CONTENT div (or whatever it is called) and that made no difference either.

Very confusing indeed
Any ideas?

is it possible to use it for like hiding a certain of sentence unless there is a reply from the user ?
thanks

Reply from which user?

Why would that be useful? Explain the benefit.
smile

ahh sorry.. my initial question was meant for KANekT on his extension.
i am looking for extension to hide or protect some certain text from being revealed until there is a reply from user.
benefit if you are asking me the hide certain content... i would prefer some involvement from members instead of them passing-by and grab those information or maybe a word "thanks" wound be sufficient as for appreciation to the writer / contributor

thanks

Hey, how would I go about changing the button so that it display's just 'hide' and only puts in the tags [hide] and [/hide], instead of being 'hide=' ?

And possibly change that it to an image on the bar instead too  smile

firezz wrote:

ahh sorry.. my initial question was meant for KANekT on his extension.
i am looking for extension to hide or protect some certain text from being revealed until there is a reply from user.
benefit if you are asking me the hide certain content... i would prefer some involvement from members instead of them passing-by and grab those information or maybe a word "thanks" wound be sufficient as for appreciation to the writer / contributor

thanks

Such possibility while isn't present.

esupergood wrote:

Yes indeed. I stripped them all out just for testing purposes but it made no difference. So then I stripped out all CITE and BLOCKQUOTE tags too but again, no difference at all. I even stripped out the ENTRY CONTENT div (or whatever it is called) and that made no difference either.

Very confusing indeed
Any ideas?

And Hook's have precisely been updated after removal of a superfluous code?

Could upgrade to work on version 1.4?

evilkyo wrote:

Could upgrade to work on version 1.4?

http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/ … -hide-tag/