Topic: Punbb and Rapidweaver Integration

I watched this tutorial from Robbie White http://www.viddler.com/explore/robbie-white/videos/8/ and I got my forum integrated with my website.  I only have one issue now cause the page displays the forum links but not the Oxygen style.   I want to know how I can get the forum to use the Oxygen template when integrated with my website.   

Here is an example of how the forum currently looks after integrating it with my Rapidwaver website.  Please let me know where I can add styles or how I can get the forum to use the Oxygen css file to display the forum in my web page. 

http://www.truththeory.com/testsite/brob.png

Re: Punbb and Rapidweaver Integration

Take a look at the main.tpl file. There is a placeholder

<!-- forum_head -->

between <head> and </head>. Seems like it's missing.

Actually this video tutorial is outdated. It's for PunBB 1.2, not PunBB 1.3.

Thank you, I really appreciate your response , it took me about 9 hours to figure this out today sad.   

I have one last question then I should have a working forum for my website.  The style is now applied after adding <!-- forum_head --> to the main.tpl file.   The page is now exactly the same as my website but the MAIN background is white for some reason and I cant seem to find where to change the color so that it is gray for the entire MAIN background. 

The forum link is bellow if anyone wants to have a quick look to see what I am talking about.

www.truththeory.com/testsite/forum

Thank you in advance.
Clint

It's in Oxygen_cs.css (line 5).

I'm looking through the source of the page. Seems like you put <!-- forum_head --> in the wrong place. Now it's somewhere in the page text but it must be between <head> and </head> tags.

Actually you do not have to change the body background color. You can put <!-- forum_head --> before other styles (tags <link...>) and the body background color defined in Oxygen style will be redefined in your styles. The place for <!-- forum_head --> just after <head> tag would be nice.

Thank you very much.  That resolved it  big_smile .

You're welcome smile