Topic: What are your plans?

Hey PunBB team,

as the actual core development seems to be rather low-paced, I'd be interested to hear what are your plans for future PunBB development? Is 2.0 development under way? After all, it is mentioned on the roadmap in your wiki...

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Re: What are your plans?

There is still help from developers here, and for that I am very grateful, but the administerial interest in the forum is very low - it fills up with spam and nobody deletes it for days. Recently when the forum went down there was no direct contact available, so I sent an e-mail to Informer Technologies but instead of a thank you the reply was "wrong place". smile They are not supportive.

Ole Juul wrote:

They are not supportive.

I wish there was a complete documentation of PunBB. I would love to contribute and make this project develop further.

I'm upset because of this. sad

Faith Jaya wrote:

I wish there was a complete documentation of PunBB. I would love to contribute and make this project develop further.

It's a good project. I think everyone can contribute in some way. I notice that many users are not contributing to any sort of community here. They post once or twice and then they're gone. But then again, sometimes no one even takes the time to answer their posts. I don't think I've ever seen anyone say "welcome to the forum" here. It's a bit strange to me. I'm not a coder, but I try to contribute by keeping this forum alive. I don't expect developers to be doing this kind of work. It is up to us users.