Topic: Allowing only one theme.

Hello there
Just installed your forum on one of my sites.. It works great! smile

I have had a few errors here and there but I  got all my questions answered pretty much from searching these forums.  I like the "radium" theme as it pretty much matches the look and feel of the site.. I would rather that stay the default for any users that come along without any ability to change it..

Is this possible?  Maybe i just overlooked it somewhere..
Hmmmm wink
Thanks

-D

Re: Allowing only one theme.

The easy solution is to remove all other styles :) Just remove the files in in Punbb/styles directory. You could alter the php-code a bit to if you want to remove the option.

Wow quick reply there. Thank you

Oh yes I see.. simply remove the css files in that directory. I had thought of that but was afraid it would cause some kind of disaster.. I am way afraid to tweak server side code though.. I'll mess with html and java a little but php is way outta my league..

Thanks again!
Dave

Mind that if the forum is active users may not find their current style if you removed it, while you may see everything correctly displayed using the style you choose. Just in case :).

If a css-file is removed, any users with that style selected in their profile will instead get the default style set in admin/options.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Sorry, you're right, I got a style-less output but that happened after messing with header.php. My apologies for the possible confusion.

Made a small mod that removes the skin choice from the user profiles if only one skin is installed - Rickard said it'd be included in release 1.2.

Yes, it's in 1.2 (see the changelog).

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Thank ya'll very much.. I deleted the other themes and now there is only one to choose from! No problems at all.. Works great!

I was a bit scared because I had tried to delete and add a theme in a postnuke install awhile back and it totally freaked out and wouldn't work at all..

Thanks again!

I just found this using search.

Just want to say thanks, I found this useful too..