Topic: Search users by Last Post fails

Hello.

I was trying to get some kind of a list of active/inactive users on my board, but the only function resembling this was the search available in "Administration->Users->Searches", offering the possibility to look for users who made at least 1 posting. Although this is not exactly what I need, it could at least bring me closer to what I want. Unfortunately even this didn't work properly, as the Sorting of the search results does not work if I select "Last Post" for the sort order, then I get an Error "Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.", Other sort orders work fine, but don't bring me closer to what I need.
Ideally I would want to get a list of users, with the possibility to sort by "Last Post" (that should return the "writers"), and by "Last Login" (that should return the "readers" too).

The board is set to update automatically - if anyone would be asking for versions.

Can anyone help me?

Re: Search users by Last Post fails

Hi,

tok_72 wrote:

Unfortunately even this didn't work properly, as the Sorting of the search results does not work if I select "Last Post" for the sort order, then I get an Error "Bad request.

Well that's because otherwise the ascending/descending wouldn't work. More people want to know their top/bottom posters, last registered etc...

But to get what you want (which is interesting idea), that search page would have to be completely reworked. You can add the request to "Feature Requests" (in the wiki and the forum for that here) ... or maybe even better would be to have it as extension, as otherwise the search page in standard version would start to get too big (I imagine)

PS: The board is set to check for updates automatically - not actually update automatically...