Re: [Theme release]Hydrogen v2

Could You bring me address? I will check things by a chrome inspector.

If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.

hmm its possible to add a Dynamic Background Changer ?

28 (edited by Kushi 2012-01-17 19:58)

By a jQuery. The idea is to add switch so it would onclick change css and save cookie

If any of my dropbox link fails with 404 error, change dl.dropbox.com/u/56038890/punbb/*.zip in address to 82283017.

Currently working on rPlus - responsive theme for developers to create their own themes basing on this one.

lol ok but i don't know how smile u can add this to ur theme smile

I think you should learn so that you can write things you like. Kushi has done very good job on making themes. Dont ask him too much for personal needs imo smile

yes ur right smile sorry Kushi smile but if he want to do that smile i will give money smile

if he says so, yes Kushi you must do it big_smile ... hahaha, jk tongue

lol xD

Really Good
Very Thanks!

35 (edited by flybox 2012-01-21 12:16)

If you go to Profile you can see that those lines for example at Contact Information and email are not lined up, how do i fix this?

P.S. and i want to move the logo more on the left, so it's lined up correctly

Hello.

It's very nice, but there is two bugs:

1) Navigation looks different on the forum list and on the view forum:

http://storage6.static.itmages.ru/i/12/0331/h_1333143988_9293705_3014ac4a45.png

2) When there is a lot of text in the main menu and browser screen is not so wide you can see this:

http://storage8.static.itmages.ru/i/12/0331/h_1333144208_4430925_cb9a8c0c87.png

Good theme smile

As it is still very popular I'm releasing new version 2.0. Features are listed in the first post. Hope you'll enjoy it.

I'd love to check out your new Hydrogen v2, but I'm getting an error 504 on your site.

Maybe it was temporary problem. I'm checking it now and everything works fine.

I think it may have something to do with the distance between your server and me (I'm in Oklahoma, USA).

43 (edited by Kushi 2012-08-02 14:44)

Server is from LA smile.

//edit
Some minor update, fixing default font of navigation (#brd-navlinks) and header (#brd-head).

very nice Theme thanks! how can I align the Header text? I want to have this in the middle of the page (centered)

I just try this theme today and I can say that

This is a very awesome theme for punBB smile

I love this theme very much.

Thank you Kushi for making awesome theme for us smile

Thanks smile

Why do you want this older version?

Hey guy's, i've installed this style to my forum, but when I login it says something about not having a cookie in the browser settings and won't show the forums.. I really want to use this style too