Topic: How to turn off maintenance mode?

I accidently turned on the maintenance mode and logged out. I did some research about the turn-off script however none of them was specific enough. Please help me resolve this. Thanks.

Re: How to turn off maintenance mode?

I figured it out.

First: go to phpAdmin - Your database - table config - find "o-maintenance" - switch to 0
Second: go to where your forum files are at - under catche - delete all the files in there

Refresh the page then you should be able to get back in.

Use FTP modify the config cache file.

师父领进门,修行在个人。teach yourself

I havent tried that, but will. Can you tell what to modify in the config file?

@hoang83vu: Delete ./cache/cache_config.php file wink

Eraversum - scifi browser-based online webgame

I see. Thank you so much.

Just info for newbies like me :-) so they don't use 1 or 2 days to try to find out how to solve this problem.;
The first part is correct, just be aware that if you're quite new to phpMyAdmin, that 'o-maintenance' is located at the 3th page and not on the first page in phpMyAdmin. It took me a few hours to figure that out. Call me stupid ;-), but i don't think i'm the only one.

The second part about deleting all files in the cache folder. You can that, but you can also open the cache-config.php in your cache folder and change the value in the 'o-maintenance' line(line 67) from 1 to 0, refresh the page and then you're up and running again.

just had a problem with that. But I found out how to fix it.
1. Go to net2ftp.com and login with your username and password given by your host
2. go to your forums folder on the FTP server
3. open the 'cache' folder
4. edit cache_config.php
5. replace 'o_maintenance' => '1', with 'o_maintenance' => '0',
6. Log back on to your forum