Topic: Sorry! The page could not be loaded.

Hi, I upgraded to version 1.4.2 and all of a sudden when people try to get into a different page in the forum they get this message.

Sorry! The page could not be loaded.

This is probably a temporary error. Just refresh the page and retry. If problem continues, please check back in 5-10 minutes.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how i can fix this? Thanks very much for helping.

Re: Sorry! The page could not be loaded.

enable debug mode in config.php

define('FORUM_DEBUG', 1);
define('FORUM_SHOW_QUERIES', 1);

Re: Sorry! The page could not be loaded.

Sorry i just tried but what happened is after all the links to the forum there is a line showing

Notice: Undefined index: o_show_moderators in /hermes/bosweb/web199/b1991/nf.acedistribution/public_html/hobbyking.ca/forum/index.php on line 181

And then when i click in to the links it now shows

Sorry! The page could not be loaded.
This is probably a temporary error. Just refresh the page and retry. If problem continues, please check back in 5-10 minutes.

Database reported: Table 'pnb_flda7nk2jg.pun_forum_subscriptions' doesn't exist (Errno: 1146).

Failed query: SELECT f.forum_name, f.redirect_url, f.moderators, f.num_topics, f.sort_by, fp.post_topics, fs.user_id AS is_subscribed FROM pun_forums AS f LEFT JOIN pun_forum_perms AS fp ON (fp.forum_id=f.id AND fp.group_id=1) LEFT JOIN pun_forum_subscriptions AS fs ON (f.id=fs.forum_id AND fs.user_id=2) WHERE (fp.read_forum IS NULL OR fp.read_forum=1) AND f.id=9

The error occurred on line 52 in /hermes/bosweb/web199/b1991/nf.acedistribution/public_html/hobbyking.ca/forum/viewforum.php

I'm not a web designer or anyone that are into the web design thing so i really don't understand all this error messages sorry. Please help thanks very much.