1 (edited by nikos 2013-03-07 11:06)

Topic: Extra profile fields

Hi,

I would like to add an extra field in user's profile and i want this field to be visible from the registration form.
I have registration approval enabled, so this field must be added first into the users' temporary table and then, after the approval, to be copied into the main "users" table.

How can i insert an extra field?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Re: Extra profile fields

https://github.com/KANekT/PunBB-extensions
Try nya_fields.

Trace, thank you very much for your reply!

I tried nya_fields but i don't know how can i make this new field i created to be visible on the registration form!
Notice: I use registration approval, so this new field must exist in the users temporary table too (table: post_approval_users).

How can i do that?

4 (edited by nikos 2013-02-26 11:11)

I had already installed an older version of nya_fields but it seems to have problem. It changed all the URLs in the forum, for example when i clicked to see a topic it had wrong url.

So, i uninstalled it and i installed the version from the URL you gave me.
Now all the links are OK but i don't see the new field in the profile of the user!

I don't know how i could make it to be visible in the registration form too.

I don't know, i'm a little bit confused and i think that punbb is not the forum for my needs. If i can't create an extra field it makes it poor.

Sure, the most important feature in forums are additional fields...
Contact with the extension author and report a bug for it (you can do this also via GitHub).

6 (edited by Javed32155 2013-04-05 16:58)

I want to added an extra fields in user's profile.

drug test