Topic: Hi A Few Questions

I have been looking at a few other free forum software and stumbled acroos PunBB and I am happy to say I love this site, looks so much different from the usual Phpbb, Mybb, SMF etc.

As somebody who uses forums but has no idea how to add mods etc to a forum i was wondering if someone coould give me advice on some of the following.

I am UK based and would like to start a football/soccer forum for fans off all leagues in the UK

I would prefer to use a free host to begin with, I am more than happy to have adds placed on my site (no pop ups) and links to the host provider etc, as this will be a hobby site and not for profit

I would like a decent theme that could work with a football/sports site.

Is there an option where a user posts something and either they can or someone else can share it to a twitter account or facebook account as i really beleive that social media could help my site work.  I have a twitter account with over 1.5k followers growing by around 70 a day  and many of them football fans so beleive this could work.

Perhaps the option to follow us on twitter?

Sign in with twitter/facebook (not the most iportant)

I would like to be able to have a good smiley set? and possible Youtube videos to be posted.

Any help would be greatefully appreciated on this.

I am sure with the right help I will be using this forum software and really hope I can help spread the word regarding the work you guys do.

Many Thanks In Advance

2 (edited by Wilmer Lindau 2013-04-18 13:27)

Re: Hi A Few Questions

1. Grassland is quite footballesque.

3 (edited by Wilmer Lindau 2013-04-18 13:27)

Re: Hi A Few Questions

2. There is a facebook like extension.

(Sorry about this double post, but apparently I can't post more than one link which is retarded).

Those are the answers I got for you.