Topic: [Theme Request] Recolored Oxygen Theme

Hi, I've been trying to recolor the Oxygen theme for some time now but it's not going so well. So I figured that it wouldn't take much time for someone with experience. So I'm looking for someone to do it for me.

I would like a dark gray and dark red version of the theme where the dark gray is in the background and the dark red is all the blue that is in the theme now. I would really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks in advance!

2 (edited by Wilmer Lindau 2013-04-18 13:57)

Re: [Theme Request] Recolored Oxygen Theme

I keep trying to do it myself, but really the code is proving to be quite the tricky.

It's minifed for faster loading.
Use one of the tools from web to remove it.
Or use Midnight:
http://punbb.informer.com/forums/topic/ … emidnight/

That's not what I asked for. I'll keep trying to do it myself or wait for someone to lend a hand.

Do not count on that anyone create a style for you. I wanted only help creating it for you (you've saw that you don't understand the code).

Actually that helped a lot!

When I organized the .css it became a lot easier to understand. But there is one part of the recolloring process that I can't get to work. I'm trying to recolor the "profile" page dark gray but there is a white border around it. Could you, or any friendly face point out which code I need to change to make the profile page's background color change completely?

Actually solved that one. But I ran into another problem. I have an background image for the navigation bar which I want to be there. It's 1100x30 px. How would I go about putting it there?

#brd-navlinks id probably. PunBB is using CSS3 gradient, not image.
So, you must replace the code of this id with background-image.

For dark gray you can look at style "Graphene"