Topic: RSS of latest POSTS (not topics)

Is there a mod allowing to export latest X posts, rather than topics? if not, I'm going to make one..

Re: RSS of latest POSTS (not topics)

It has been discussed before I believe. Search around a bit and I think you'll find it.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

thanks, Rickard, I did make a search before posting.. wink

btw, I am working on PunBB to create fully valid XHTML 1.0 STRICT code, all pages, including admin ones, would you be interested in this?

rADo: Don't bother. Paul has already done that (and more) for PunBB 1.2. Thanks for the offer though.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

nevermind, I did it already wink All pages are XHTML 1.0 STRICT valid.

btw, what about backup / restore? Will this be in 1.2?

Probably not. I don't consider backup/restore to be a feature that a forum should incorporate.

ok, I'll do that (backup/restore). I differ from your opinion and consider backup function THE MOST important in ANY system..

rADo wrote:

nevermind, I did it already wink All pages are XHTML 1.0 STRICT valid.

What did you do about target_blank. Javascript or just open in the same window?

give me about 60 minutes, I'll upload it to the server and convert about 800 phpBB posts to PunBB..

here you go:

http://forum.blogcms.com/

Completely XHTML 1.0 STRICT valid, including ADMIN area smile

That answered my question, you opened the links in the same window which is fair enough.

Paul wrote:

That answered my question, you opened the links in the same window which is fair enough.

Sure, I believe users today are advanced enought to make their own decision...

btw, if requested, I'll put all files for download on sourceforge.net