1 (edited by Jakelshark 2004-07-11 08:01)

Topic: xbox live clan site

i was looking around forever for a forum system that was simple, clean, and fast....and i finally found one big_smile

i really like the system, and i have started to mod it into my own personal needs...so far i havent modded to much, other than adding google ads, converting the language to all lowercase [personal prefrence], and i did one thing that i dont know if you guys would approve of or not

i tweaked the

Powered by PunBB
Version: 1.1.4
© Copyright 2002-2004 Rickard Andersson

part, to

powered by PunBB 
powered by WinXP 
powered by PHP    
powered by Apache
powered by MySQL 
powered by XAMPP 

i still linked it, but i wasnt sure if rickard would be fine with it....so dont bite my head off if you get mad....i just felt like making room for the stuff about powered by and what not

and dont laugh about the winxp thing, thats just temp till i get my suse linux dvd i ordered from novell [free of charge thanks to this giveaway ]

and i still need to add a few mods, make a custom template [i like this one, just needs a few tweaks really], and a few other enhancemnets

anyways, here is the site

not much traffic since it is the second day of its life, but yeah....

Re: xbox live clan site

The footer alteration is fine by me.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

speaking of powered by statements... what are the requirements with PunBB.  Is it permissible to remove it all together?

If its cheaper to run Windows than it is to run Linux, how come Microsoft has all the money?

Todd wrote:

speaking of powered by statements... what are the requirements with PunBB.  Is it permissible to remove it all together?

not the copyright

I found the info in the FAQ.  Thanks.

If its cheaper to run Windows than it is to run Linux, how come Microsoft has all the money?

i never noticed the faq, i didnt upload it and completely missed it

man....i feel stupid.....