Topic: Other colors on Users

I searched the mod-forum but found nothing like this. I may be blind though.

I wonder if there's some mod or future feature that allow me to change the colors some of the users got on their user names. For example, give admins a certain color and give moderators another certain color (and even give some groups, made by the groupmod I found, a certain color).

Uh, I may be a little confused but I hope you can make it through my post anyway. wink

Re: Other colors on Users

Making Admin and Mods a different colour is easy (I think). I will try it out and post the instructions. Before doing that could you tell me what this groupmod is, I've forgotten if there is one. It might be possible to easily alter that to give different colours to different groups.

Paul wrote:

Making Admin and Mods a different colour is easy (I think). I will try it out and post the instructions. Before doing that could you tell me what this groupmod is, I've forgotten if there is one. It might be possible to easily alter that to give different colours to different groups.

This is the group mod I found at the Mod Release-forum and it would be really great if you could write the color mod. It's not necassary if it works together with the group mod or not. It would be nice anyway. smile

OK. I will play around with this tonight and post some code (I thinks it's just changing two lines in functions.php and adding a couple of items to the stylesheet). I found the group mod so I will have a go at that as well.