Topic: Free Forum Hosting

Hello,

I have a new pet project and it is a free forum hosting service called Forum Path.  We have dedicated servers at "The Planet" in Dallas, TX and are now ready to accept community members.

I am very much impressed with the ease of use and speed of PunBB so that is what our community is based on.

Come take a look and if you need a place for your forum, let us know as we are happy to help!

--
Robert
Administrator
NanoCubeForums.com

Re: Free Forum Hosting

Another satisfied forum user :)

Will spread the word.

hcgtv,

Very satisfied I am!  Thanks for spreading the word, I think if we all get the word out, PunBB will become very popular!

The only thing that I haven't found a solution for is file attachment, but I'm sure that will be here soon.. :-)

--
Robert
Administrator
NanoCubeForums.com

rjg wrote:

The only thing that I haven't found a solution for is file attachment, but I'm sure that will be here soon.. :-)

There's a mod for it already :)

Chacmool wrote:

There's a mod for it already smile

Yeah, but I hear it isn't that stable and everything gets pumped into the database.  I'm not sure how good that would work out once I have several thousand forums running..  big_smile

--
Robert
Administrator
NanoCubeForums.com

True... It will be rewritten for PunBB v1.2 though, maybe he'll add support for files outside the database then.

That will be great!

I would rather distribute the load among multiple servers rather than beating my database to death...

--
Robert
Administrator
NanoCubeForums.com

When I tried the site out, it was down.