Topic: Delete whole page in thread?

Hallo!

Do I can delete whole page in some thread ?
Options "Delete multiple posts" is not enough for me, because on my forum some threads have more than 50 pages in one day!

Please help! Thanks 2 All!

Re: Delete whole page in thread?

When you delete the first post in a thread, the thread and all posts in it will be deleted.

Chacmool wrote:

When you delete the first post in a thread, the thread and all posts in it will be deleted.

Yes, i know that, but problem is diferent:if thread have, for example, 60 pages, i want to delete first 50, but not last 10.

rajans wrote:
Chacmool wrote:

Yes, i know that, but problem is diferent:if thread have, for example, 60 pages, i want to delete first 50, but not last 10.

Ohh, I see. I don't think there's a better way than remove them by hand. It actually feels easier to just delete the whole thread though :)

5 (edited by Gary13579 2004-09-07 22:09)

yes, there is no function in punBB (yet...) that allows you to do that.

you could do it by hand with some knowledge of mysql, or just get and install the "Split Topic" mod, split it, then delete the first part. this would be easiest.

edit: heres a link, INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! it should be farely easy....

http://www.etek.chalmers.se/~e0mool/pun … v1.0.0.zip

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

Gary13579 wrote:

... or just get and install the "Split Topic" mod, split it, then delete the first part. this would be easiest

Why didn't I think of that :)

It feels like the easiest way yes :) Can (and shuold) be downloded at PunRes too.

Thanks!

Hmm, that gives me an idea.

To Feature Requests! big_smile

Oh, no :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

The feature may be added to PunBB MX 2009.

Chacmool wrote:
Gary13579 wrote:

... or just get and install the "Split Topic" mod, split it, then delete the first part. this would be easiest

Why didn't I think of that smile

It feels like the easiest way yes smile Can (and shuold) be downloded at PunRes too.

cause im a 16 year old prodigy and your just, well, you...

im kidding, im sure your smart, its just sonmethingg i remember from a while back.

i would have posted the punres link, just didnt know they had it and looked at the first link in the split topic topic.

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);