Topic: hotlinking ...

Do you allow hotlinking to your website images?

Re: hotlinking ...

No

my only images are avatars and the ! images wink

snapsolutions wrote:

Do you allow hotlinking to your website images?

no

Connorhd wrote:

my only images are avatars and the ! images wink

and smilies wink

Yep, I pay no traffic fees, and the server has not much load

UNIX load averages         0.00 0.00 0.00 (2 users online)

I also use some avatars etc that I have on my server on other forums (that require hotlinking for avatars), and some other things.... + intentional hotlinking for a script that produce standings for an online racing site, was easier to do that than to rewrite the pages alot (imports tables of data from my server) big_smile
(PHP/4.1.2 is the browser for those ... lol (as I fetch it into the page with php fopen(url) smile)
But ... I guess those things aren't really hotlinking ... as it's me that have done all those things ... big_smile

snapsolutions: Where you asking me regarding punbb.org or were you just asking people in general? If you were asking me, I'd have to say no. My 40KB/s upload limit doesn't like hotlinking :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

lol,

Rickard wrote:

snapsolutions: Where you asking me regarding punbb.org or were you just asking people in general? If you were asking me, I'd have to say no. My 40KB/s upload limit doesn't like hotlinking :)

I am asking everybody in general :)

Ah, ok :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

My hotlinking page: http://frettavefur.net/hotlinking/ big_smile