Topic: Favorite Posts ?

So ...

There is a mod : externalnews.php ... ok great .. it works very well ... no soucy ..

But I would like to have a similar mod but ...
Mod chooses the topics are ALWAYS on the front page of the site, without the variable "POST COUNTS"

For example ...

I want to promote an exhibition of an artist ... this thing slows down very quickly if I use externalnews.php ... but if I choose this topic like favorite, it can stay on my site during all long time I want ... the same thing like "suscribe" but here, it generates a code to place on the front page.

The must ? We can upload a pic to illustrate the theme of the topic ...

Re: Favorite Posts ?

so you want a set of links on the homepage to topics? can't you just put them in manually if you don't want them to change?

I like this MOD i take it.

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

I'm sorry Rod, but I just don't understand your request.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

he want a link in bottom of post "Mark as Favorite" when clicked, that post will be in the front page news, i use a similar as news in my site, so i will take it out as "Favorite Posts MOD"

Ah, ok. Don't count on it being in the official source though :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

To have an idea of my request

http://www.allocine.com

See at the bottom of the page ... the favorite hotlinks forums are available ...

OF COURSE, we can do this manually ... ALL CAN BE done manually ... but php / mysql was not created to prevent from not doing things manually ? smile

Yeah Rod, great english ...

SORRY !

well if you just want a static list of links then its a waste of time doing php to do it tongue if thats actually what you mean

DONE

http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4876