Topic: convertion vers PunBB

J'ai constaté qu'il existait un script de conversion ipb2.0 vers PunBB , existe t'il quelques choses pour convertir d'ipb1.3 vers PunBB ?

Salutations

Re: convertion vers PunBB

No, there is no script for 1.3. I don't know if any ipb1.3->ipb2.0 script exists either, I'll take a look.

Traduit en utilisant le babelfish : Le non, là n'est aucun manuscrit pour 1.3. I don't savent si n'importe quel manuscrit d'ipb1.3- ipb2.0 existe l'un ou l'autre, prise d'I'll un regard.

si vous souhaiez de la documentation sur ipb 1.3 , je peux vosu fornir la structure de la base ( document officiel ipb )
Je vais regarder s'il existe un script de conversion ipb1.3 vers 2.0. ipb ayant rendu payant ipb 2.0 , ils ont du fournir un script de passage 1.3 vers 2.0 , c'est la moindre des choses ;-)

salutations

4 (edited by Chacmool 2004-10-21 16:32)

There DO exists a version for 1.3.

I should know whis, as I made it myself :) Sorry for lying to you... I forgot it converted 1.3 too. Download the converter from the link in this topic..

Edit:

[url=http://world.altavista.com/ wrote:

BabelFish[/url]]Là existe une version pour 1.3. Je devrais savoir des whis, comme je l'ai faite moi-même :) Désolé pour se trouver à vous... J'ai oublié qu'elle a converti 1.3 aussi. Téléchargez le convertisseur du lien dans cette matière... Question. le travail de traduction, ou lisez-vous le texte anglais à la place ?

thank i will try and tell you the result.
Regards

6 (edited by stefroy 2004-10-21 20:03)

i have some question on this script.

Did the punbb base and ipb base must be in same ipb database ?
How this script know the prefix table for ipb ?

I have punbb in a database and ipb 1.3 in other base and it seem to dont work like this !!!

Regards

It should work yes.

You put the converter in a subfolder to the punbb-directory. This way the converter uses punbb's config-file to find out the database and prefix. You'll have to enter the other forums database and prefix manually though.

Edit: They must not be in the same forum.

other information to understand the trouble.
i have 5 databases
i use one for ipb 1.3 and an other for punbb
punbb  is in a database call webstefcom5
ipb1.3  is in a database call webstefcom
in database choice, i have only webstefcom5, the script dont the the other database.
Each database have a différent username.
Regards

The user that you entered when installing Pun must have acces to the other database too.

no the usermane i use for punbb database is different from the username i use for ipb 1.3 database.
So this explain why only webstefcom5 database is see and webstefcom isnt see.

Ok i will try to do something in local.
I will try to put ipb 1.3 and punbb in the same base and do the convert and after try to send the database online.

Regards