Topic: error in language

I just change the language from english to spanish, and eventhou it worked great, the header problem is like this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/config.php:22) in /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/include/functions.php on line 82

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/config.php:22) in /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/config.php:22) in /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/config.php:22) in /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/header.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/config.php:22) in /home/orlando/public_html/dom/domphp/upload/header.php on line 35

any suggestion?

Re: error in language

were bouts did u change language?

I downloaded the spanish languague pack dfrom this site and uploaded to the lang folder as they explained it...then in config.php chanhed the 'en' to 'es' in $language ='es'

I downloaded the spanish languague pack dfrom this site and uploaded to the lang folder as they explained it...then in config.php chanhed the 'en' to 'es' in $language ='es'

hmm i dunno then

6 (edited by Connorhd 2004-11-15 17:33)

so your folder has
/lang/es/spanish language files?

infact i don't think thats the problem... there must be something wrong with config.php, check theres no space at the top of it above the <?php

7 (edited by orlandowebmaster 2004-11-15 17:39)

No there's no space..is just like this

<?php

$db_type = 'mysql';
$db_host = 'localhost';
$db_name = 'orlando_forodom';
$db_username = 'xxxx_yyyy';
$db_password = 'xxxxx';
$db_prefix = '';
$p_connect = false;

$cookie_name = 'punbb_cookie';
$cookie_domain = '';
$cookie_path = '/';
$cookie_secure = 0;

$language = 'es';

define('PUN', 1);

?>

besides, it was working good in english...the only change I did was the language stuff....

do you have any spaces or newlines before "<?php" or after "?>"

yeh but as you can see in the errors its something to do with config.php... sorry i dunno

Ok I checked the config file and I deleted invisibles spaces at the end of the code and it worked!! Thanks guys!!!