also in the table in the Css style , the change saw only in colors:
Green
Blue..
ect.
change that also to an image!
all be Great/

Yours, Benny.

Re: Images!!!

PunBB was designed to be as light and fast as possible which means image free. If you want to add images in 1.2 you can use background-image via the stylesheet though adding buttons will require a certain amount of ingenuity.

Its primary goal is to be a faster, smaller and less graphic alternative to otherwise excellent discussion boards such as...

had a simple layout and design.

The whole i dea is that it donest have any (apart from a few) images.

Eddie

ok.
i will add to my self but it's too bad the image and the style will give to the community here alot of new member.

Yours, Benny.

i doubt it, most of the people here like punbb because of its simplicity and small filesize

Roger,

Yours, Benny.

Benny: I'm a little confused by this conversation. You have obviously seen PunBB 1.2. The idea is for people to develop their own styles. It's perfectly possible to make a graphics based style including fancy buttons if thats what you really want. You should even by able to implement hybrid buttons i.e. graphic background with a a text link using something like the sliding doors technique. It will simply require a bit of work and a good knowledge of css.

Images buttons make difficult for switch between languages.
you mean like phpBB, for that i hate phpBB and others forums use images.

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

I vote for the new post indicator to be this:

http://hcgtv.com/media/tech/Bananas.gif

hcgtv: Great stuff. I'll put it on the list ;)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."