Topic: Header Output Already Started?? HELP!!!!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /svc/data/d1/web/homedecorlighting.com/www/includes/include_left_menu.php:19) in /svc/data/d1/web/homedecorlighting.com/www/forum/include/functions.php on line 82

Im getting alot of problem with header output already started...and for the most part I cant delete them because on line 82 of the functions file that is the cache for my login username and db stuff....but when i delete the line it works just fine..  can anybody out there help? I will even pay for your time as a 1 on 1 consultant for PHP.

Ryan

Home Decor Lighting - The SEO Project

Re: Header Output Already Started?? HELP!!!!

From where is include_left_menu.php included? From the PunBB template?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

no its included from my includes folder in my root directory

from which file is it included though?

Its included from within my index.php for the punbb root... its placed and put properly...

try including it via main.tpl (read the punbb faqs with the punbb download for how to do php includes)

I think you're doing things backwards here. Have a look at the output from your forums. First comes <html><head> etc from your own include, then you somehow include PunBB into that which means one more <html><head> etc. You're supposed to put your header into the templates in /include/template/

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

how can I place a whole entire site template into that and make it work around my message board?