Topic: tut for downloading 1.1.5

im not sure what to do so please help

Re: tut for downloading 1.1.5

im guessing that if you dont know, you should probably not do this, or learn computers ALOT more first. pick up some books etc.

anyways, i will try and help.

click on download link from the punbb front page, then choose the link to download the punbb zip file... zip is a file type that compresses a lot of files and puts them all in one file called a zip file, files have a name/description, and then a file extention... so its like this filename.extention and the extention for zip files is filename.zip

just click to download the file and it should download in your browser (assuming you have privilidges to do so on your computer).

save it to a location you know where it will be, again windows has a structure of files and folders (or directories).
you may want to get a file to open up the zip file, such as www.winzip.com or http://www.7-zip.org/ those are free, follow the download instructions above tongue

use your windows explorer or "my computer" icon on the desktop to search for the location you stored the files and run them, a zip file will only open if you have installed something to open it with, but EXE files will open automatically.

i hope this helps, its probably much better if you read a book on these things, or take a class at your local college or something.

ya im only 13 but i no more then most 13 year olds lol i no about compressing file (zipped) but thanks i hope i can get it to work

WOW, 13, my god man, your young.... just keep outa trouble, when i was 13 i was causing so much trouble but i learned alot, good for me now, but i should have keept things much cleaner. tongue lets see i learned everything i knew when i was young, including the true way of hacking, coding, art in its truest form, and various other things. tongue

well, i wasnt sure what you needed to know, so if that doesnt help, please let us know im sure their are things others can help you with aswell.

i'm only 16 tongue when i was 13 i could install phpnuke (and you had to manually import a sql dump tongue) and apache, mysql, php in windows manually anyway </geek>

I am 33, When i was 13, there is no somthing named "Computer", i just play with Radio and LEDs sad

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.