Topic: Attachment Uploading

Do you think you could write a plugin or add a feature in an upcoming release for iamge/file attachments?  That would be pretty useful.

Thanks! smile

Re: Attachment Uploading

its going to be a mod theres lots of topics you can read about file attachments, PMs and polls

Re: Attachment Uploading

I'm currently rewriting the Attachment Mod from scratch, as there's so much that's different in PunBB 1.2, many improvements, and file storage of files.
So you have to bear with me for at least a week more (I'm a student so I doesn't have as much free time as I want wink), but if it continues like it has done I hope it shouldn't take too long before the Attachment Mod 2.0 is released. For a sneak peak on what I'll be like, here's two screenshots smile  (Note multiple attachments lol ) Admin - Alter settings, viewtopic ... they have changed alittle, but that's about how it looks atm (small changes on some stuff) ... (and the icons will get another run through aswell)

But the 'hardest' thing is the admin interface, and that's only halfway done, and so is the attachment handling (no upload yet, and no deletes either ... those two fiels are manually put in there to test downloads wink)