Topic: User List question and image attachment upload

First time I would like to say thanks for the PunBB and this excellent forum.

I have two questions.

1. What to do if I do not want the User list can be viewed and searched by guests? Ignoring the Search function is not to difficult, but  the User list is viewable for all persons who access the forum, and it is the default configuration. I think on a such result, where the menu item "User List" appears only after logging in.

2. I know there were forum talks on the image attachment/upload in the section Mod. I tried several mods, but they did not work normally. Can we hope it will be a default feature in the next releases? maybe a good, working mod?

Thank you for your help.

Greetings,
Thin Lizzy.

PS. I have updated to the PunBB 1.21.

Re: User List question and image attachment upload

Thin Lizzy wrote:

2. I know there were forum talks on the image attachment/upload in the section Mod. I tried several mods, but they did not work normally. Can we hope it will be a default feature in the next releases? maybe a good, working mod?

I'm interested in this too

Strofanto wrote:
Thin Lizzy wrote:

I'm interested in this too

Frank H is working as hard as he can on an attachemnt mod and it will NOT be included in PunBB in the near future

Thank you, Connorhd for the information.

Could you suggest anything referring to the first question, please?

Byte,
TL

its easy to make it not appear on the menu but its harder to make it impossible for them to view it, if you edit generate_navlinks in functions.php you can make it only avalible for registered users, but if they typed in the url they could still see it

Just put near the beginning a check of $pun_user['is_guest']

I will try it.

Thanks for all suggestions.