Topic: about AP_News_Generator

Hi! im using the plugin "AP_News_Generator" and works fine, but i want to post the avatar of the poster near the name of the poster.
it is posible ??
thnx

2 (edited by Freddan 2005-02-12 15:46)

Re: about AP_News_Generator

I also have a question, how hard would it be to assign the news generator to a topic instead of a forum?

EDIT: Also, is there anyway to have like a link to the archives where you can see all of the posts?

kintaniya: Possible, but you'll have to edit the source yourself.

Freddan: Also possible, but you'll have to sort it out yourself. I made the plugin, what you do with it is up to you smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

ok! thnx
Other question...
Its posible to show the avatar of one user loged in the forum, in the index my  page (in php) ?? and between "Logged in as kintaniya" (at the top of the forum)

Yes, but I have the same answer for you. You'll have to edit the scripts yourself. That or ask someone to make a mod for you smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

ok thnx! can you tell me in what field and table of the mysql is the avatar saved, and the extension ??
thnx ^^

The avatar isn't saved in the database. For example, you're avatar is

http://punbb.org/forums/img/avatars/2958.gif

2958 is your user ID ($pun_user['id']). It can be .gif, .jpg or .png. You have to check which it is.

ok! i do it ! works fine.
thnx