Topic: Loads 'o warnings...

Hi,
i fixed the database and upgrades from 1.1.2 to 1.2 then to 1.2.1.
I also changed the config.php to have some cookie-magic word, but now I get these:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/ja1/01/241/00000007/htdocs/glbasic/forum/config.php:36) in /mnt/ja1/01/241/00000007/htdocs/glbasic/forum/include/functions.php on line 138

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/ja1/01/241/00000007/htdocs/glbasic/forum/config.php:36) in /mnt/ja1/01/241/00000007/htdocs/glbasic/forum/header.php on line 31,32,33,34,...

What did I do wrong now?

Looking for a good game?
Do it yourself - GLBasic, you can do!

Re: Loads 'o warnings...

After I logged in, I get "logged in correctly" mesage, but then the forum apears, saying "you're not logged in"...

Looking for a good game?

The first error is because your editor probably added a linebreak at the end of config.php. Either that or you added a linebreak or space at the very top of config.php.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

No more warnings now, the forum works, but no style is used (it's all black+white and lookt awful)
I also tried changing the style for my logged on user - no change...

Thank you for the very quick responses.

Looking for a good game?

Looks fine here. Try clearing your cache.