Topic: Getting errors after leaving board description blank

I'm getting the following errors after I went in to make some changes and left the board description blank. It might not be related to that but I don't know why I get these errors in my php error log.

[20-Feb-2005 16:55:22] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  o_regs_report in /nupusi/net/admin_options.php on line 120
[20-Feb-2005 16:55:23] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  o_regs_report in /nupusi/net/admin_options.php on line 491
[20-Feb-2005 16:55:23] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  o_regs_report in /nupusi/net/admin_options.php on line 491

Re: Getting errors after leaving board description blank

Is this with a fresh 1.2.1 install or have you upgraded? The o_regs_report setting was added in 1.2.1.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

This was an upgrade from 1.2 to 1.2.1

I added the field to the config file, all is ok now.

Odd. It should have been added by the upgrade script.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

My version of the upgrade script is dated 2/2/2005 8:08pm, zip downloaded on 2/9/2005.

It doesn't have any o_regs_report lines in it?

My mistake. o_regs_report was added in 1.2.0. Did you perhaps upgrade from beta?

The forum went from 1.2dev, beta, 1.2 and then 1.2.1, might of missed a step along the way.

That explains it smile

I am also getting:

Notice: Undefined index: country in /d1/home2/qwest/public_html/bb/phonebook.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: state in /d1/home2/qwest/public_html/bb/phonebook.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: areacode in /d1/home2/qwest/public_html/bb/phonebook.php on line 42

However my page works just fine.  Is there a way to disable these notices?

Well, that's a problem with YOUR code not defining the variables.
I believe error reporting is set to E_ALL in common.php: you can change that if you want, but fixing the Undefined index messages is a better alternative wink