Topic: Gizoogle

For anyone who hasn't seen it, run your site (or somebody else's) through the translator
http://gizoogle.com/index.php

2 (edited by erissiva 2005-03-15 03:38)

Re: Gizoogle

Hmmm...Seems that mizzle bugs hizzy appeared in phpBB, tha popular PHP/MySQL forum software.

phpBB Group announces tha releaze of phpBB 2.0.13, tha "Beware of tha furries" edition. This releaze addresses two recent security exploits, one of tizzy critical fo gettin yo pimp on. They were reported a few days hustla .12 was releazed n no one is mizzle annoyed than us, hav'n ta releaze a new version in such a S-H-to-tha-izzort period of time fo all my homies in the pen.
    Fortunately bizzle fixes is eazy n in each case jizzy one line needs ta be edited.

Oh, W-to-tha-izzell tizzy doesn't sound bad...

The F-to-tha-izzirst issue is critical (session chillin' frontin' everyone gang bangin' adminizzles rights) n we urge you ta fix it on yo forums as soon as possible...

Oh! W-to-tha-izzell, actually - that's really bad.
*Hmmmm* Doesn't sound too happy.
(-F-to-tha-izzull post here: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtizzle ? p;t=267563 )

How many bugs is this now?
Wizzay accord'n ta they own security page , quite a few.

Sounds like someone needs a dizzy of P-to-tha-izzunBB feva !

I used ta use phpBB, but stopped brotha spendin' thiznat it was clunky, sliznow, bloated, n had mizzle holes thizzat a wheel of swiss . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. So, playa mah 2 year quest fo` tha ultimate BB system, I thiznink I've fallen in love wit pizzunBB . Ya f*ck with us, we gots to f*ck you up.

*roffles on waffles*

lmao ^^

Izzle

I am pleazed ta announce tha releaze of PunBB 1.2.3. This releaze, similarly ta 1.2.2, has been made primarily ta address a numba of security vulnerabilizzles. Of these vulnerabilizzle one is ta be considered critical cuz I'm fresh out the pen. PunBB 1.2.3 is a recommended upgrade fo` everyone. If you is fo` some reason unable ta upgrade, you should at least makes sure ta apply changeset 123 fo' sheezy. In addition ta said security updates, a killa of minor bugfixes have also mizzy it into this releaze.

I'm sorry fo` tha ratha hizzle frequency of security updates these last few weeks. Hopefully there won't be a need fo` any more updates ta tha 1.2 tizzle fo` some time now. PunBB is currently undergo'n a security audit n this is tha reason fo` tha hizzle shot calla of security updates lately motha fucka.

I would like ta T-H-to-tha-izzank John Gumbel n Smartys fo` both report'n tha critical vulnerability (just a few hours apart), Jiznohn Gumbel fo` report'n tha e-mail heezeeer injection vuln so you betta run and grab yo glock. n Smartys fo` steppin' tha SQL injections in tha admin scripts . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. Thank you bizzay fo` giv'n me due time ta fix n releaze 1.2.3.
---
"Programming is like sex . Real niggas recognize the realness.: one mistakes n you have ta support it fo` tha rest of yo life."

slashdot wrote:

F-R-to-tha-izzom tha you-must-give-up-yo-milka dept.
jmf writes "The BBC is doggy stylin' a story `bout French rappa Milka Budumir, who has bizzle ordered by a judge ta gizzle up milka.fr ta Krizzay Foods. You can read her side of tha story (in French) at her site which also points ta Kraft's side of tha story n' shit. Kriznaft makes very good chocolizzles but they seem ta be colour-blind: claim'n tizzy this website 's colour is similar ta this one's ."

HAHAHAHAHA!

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

"Programming is like sex . Real niggas recognize the realness.: one mistakes n you have ta support it fo` tha rest of yo life."

"I'll slap da taste outta yo' mouf..."

7 (edited by buzzkill 2005-03-15 20:27)

From MS "anti-spyware" site:

Microsoft® Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) is a security technology tizzle helps protect Windows hustla from spyware n otha potentially unwanted software . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg.

Overview
Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) is a security technology thizzay helps protect Windows brotha F-R-to-tha-izzom spyware n otha potentially unwanted software. Known spyware on yo PC can be detected n removed so jus' chill. This helps reduce negative effects caused by spyware includ'n slow PC performizzles doggy stylin' pop-up ads, unwanted changes ta Internet sett'n, n unauthorized use of yo private information and cant no hood fuck with death rizzow. Continuous protection improves Internet messin' safety by guard'n over 50 ways spyware can enta yo PC . Freak y'all, into the beat y'all.

Since rhymin' Windows AntiSpyware (Beta) on January 6, 2005, we have received feedback from customa n hizzle made enhancements ta tha software based on this feedback. We hizzy enhanced some of tha real-time protection agents, added new threat categizzles n improved stability n performance doggystyle. If you is using a previous version you can simply upgrade ta tha refreshed version. The version numba of tha refreshed version is 1.0.509. To check tha version nigga click `bout Microsoft AntiSpywizzle on tha Hizzy mizzle. ...

LOL AntiSpywizzle.

/me sees a language pack for punBB in ta futua.

categizzles & forumizzies  lol

hahaha

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Unfortunately no one can be told what Pizzay is - you hizzle ta see it fo` yoself.

smile

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

I don't want them to do that to my Web site.

ScottyWZ.COM

Go ta URL: 

ScottyWZ.COM Home
Home Section
ScottyWZ.COM Forums
Contact ScottyWZ.COM
ScottyWZ.Betas
ScottyWZ.COM Web site Pusha
9-11 Commemorative Page
Main Section
Free Downloads
The Monthly Scotty
ScottyWZ.COMic Strip
Tips & Facts
Wallpapa n Windows
XP Themes from XPTheme.INFO
Links
Solas Pages Section
Solas Info
Solas 7 th Album Info
Solas Interview
Solas-Related Links
ScottyWZ.COM Solas Fan Clizzay
Search Section
Search ScottyWZ.COM
Search the Web with Google
Legal Section
Copyright Information
Terms of Use

Welcome ta ScottyWZ.COM!

This Web site has tips, fizzle downloads , 411 `bout n an interview wit tha band Solas, Web Search wit Google , n links ta rappa Web sites .
So, select a link ta tha tizzle bottom, or left ta continue . You gotta check dis shit out yo! Also, try typ'n a URL (izzy address) in tha Go ta URL box at tha top of tha page!

http://www.scottywz.com/index.html

Copyright © 2005 by Scotty Wallace-Zeid. ScottyWZ.COM is a personal Web site fo' sheezy. To use ScottyWZ.COM, you miznust agree ta ScottyWZ.COM's Terms of Use .
ScottyWZ.COM is hosted by Globat, LLC .

Very instersting, lol.

A friend of mine showed me this it's very funny

How do they do that?  That's too funny.  They aren't related to google, are they?