1 (edited by Try007 2005-03-22 15:45)

Topic: How do I install the language pack?

I've downloaded the swedish language pack, installed it in the correct catalogue, and in the Administration menu said that it should be in Swedish (I have two alternatives there; English and Swedish).

I've also changed to
$language = 'Swedish';
in config.php

But it's still in English?

What am I doing wrong?

PS.
The name of the catalogue in the lang-directory (forum/lang/) is "Swedish".
Should it maybe be "se"?

Or should
$language = 'Swedish';
be
$language = 'se';

Or the parameter in config.php should be the same as the name of the catalogue (i.e. both "Swedish" or both "se")? Today - when it doesn't work - the paraneter is "Swedish" and the name of the catalogue is "Swedish", and the setting in the Administration-menu is "Swedish".

Re: How do I install the language pack?

Does your profile show a choice of languages and, if so, have you selected Swedish?

3 (edited by Try007 2005-03-22 15:54)

Paul wrote:

Does your profile show a choice of languages and, if so, have you selected Swedish?

Yep. I have two alternatives; English (which works fine.. of course ;-) and Swedish.
It's set on Swedish.

I forgot to mention one thing... it's in English for the Admin-account... Swedish works for other ("normal)" users... I can't get the menus in Swedish for the admin-account?

The admin section isn't translatable.
The rest of the board is

OK, I see. That explains it. I got a bit confused when it sometimes was in English and sometimes in Swedish. But if I know that I didn't do anything wrong I don't mind if it's in English. Tanx for your reply smile.

Will the admin section ever be translatable?

its on the possible list for 1.3 afaik

8 (edited by Smartys 2005-04-16 15:28)

And there's a mod for it

http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=6731