Topic: The world's strongest boy

Dude is crazy wink

At 8 years old, Richard Sandrak was considered the strongest human in the world, pound for pound. Weighing just 80 pounds, he could benchpress more than twice his weight. Now, at 12, Richard is already a grizzled veteran of the bodybuilding circuit.

Richard's parents were heavily involved in physical training, and their little boy seemed eager to join in. As a toddler Richard took an interest in weightlifting and within a few years, his parents took him to celebrity fitness trainer and promoter Frank Giardina and his wife, Sherry, a former Ms. Fitness America, hoping to launch a career for their son.

http://www.richardsandrak.com/Galleries/1.13.jpg

More pictures!

Re: The world's strongest boy

thats creapy, just wait till he hits puberty, ill be huge but still a 12 year old with the much strength....creapy

disgusting and not natural. if i recall that is bad for developing bones.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

i saw a documentary about him yikes his father like made him and gave him dodgy steriods

They tested him for steroids, but the tests came up negatives.  His trainer confronted his father (now estranged) about the "secret concoction" he was feeding his son.  His father said if you ever mention this again "I will kill you".  He may have not taken steroids, but I bet his father was feeding him growth hormones.  (i.e "doggy steroids").  I saw the docemntary last night on TLC.  Its creepy, but I bet no one f's with him at school wink  lol.

That picture looks odd. For some reason, it looks as though the head was psed onto the body. Maybe I'm paranoid.

Do, or do not.

Nah, I've seen him before, its genuine.

At the end of the day who gives a sh*t if he is the strongest, if he tried to fight you just shoot him from 20m away

Andy wrote:

At the end of the day who gives a sh*t if he is the strongest, if he tried to fight you just shoot him from 20m away

Indiana Jones style, eh?

Do, or do not.