Topic: Check out this freeware program - recommended for webmasters

http://www.siteup.com/encoder.html

The Encoder will format your E-mail address in a way that IS NOT readable by any E-mail extractor or search engine.  The Encoder is only provided as a way to prevent HTML E-mail harvesters from getting your address from your web pages. If you do not have a web site or do not know what 'HTML' is, the Encoder will not be useful to you.

Great little tool, highly recommended if your sick of spam. Only takes about 10 seconds to get the new code for your site big_smile

Re: Check out this freeware program - recommended for webmasters

downliner
In my opinion, the best way to protect website from spam search engines is to use email addresses  in  images.

Yeh that works too, just thought I would share the link smile

Having such a public email address sucks for getting spam sad

Surprisingly, most people use copy paste method for emails, so all I do is this:
Zeroed(at)gmail.com

Its easy and it works.

Do, or do not.

I'm more of a

erissiva [at] zanthria [dot] com

kind of person myself.

zc923, erissiva
It is easy to me to write a script witch will scan your sites with regular expression and get all email addresses....

Its easy, but is it really worth it? The likely hood of you finding regulary codded email addys outweighs the need for a specific script that will find [at] and replace it with @ and [dot] with . .

Do, or do not.

...Plus, I don't care.

I have a Spam Filter.
Do one or two emails get to the inbox anyways?
Sure! But, the good far outwieghs the bad.

Do I need to install more crap on my computer to slow it down?
No!

we cannot avoid someone spamming, onlything is we can reduce the limit... Coz somehow they know how to get in to the system...

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily