Topic: Error: Unable to fetch search index word match.

What is this? It just started to show this messege, when i try to delete post. It deletes them tho, after it's shown..
I changed nothing, could this be a hosting problem? Some other user had a problem with making posts too..

Re: Error: Unable to fetch search index word match.

http://punbb.org/docs/faq.html#faq2_7

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

the base url that i'm entering from is correct, also non-moderators have sudden problems with making posts
Error: Unable to insert search index word matches.
The post is posted tho, but is seen only after you press "back" and "refresh" buttons in browser
ps. I also switched off firewall, but everything stayed the same..

I still need you to enable DEBUG mode so we can see the full error message. That's why I linked to that entry in the FAQ smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

5 (edited by Kanawha Design 2006-09-04 05:43)

I am having the same problem with my site. I did the debug thing and here is what it said in the footer "

File: D:\Clients\***************<(edited for security)\wvheavyhitters.com\include\search_idx.php
Line: 202

PunBB reported: Unable to fetch search index word match

Database reported: Table '.\mb\search_matches' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (Errno: 145)

"

Could you please help on this issue. I have updated from 1.2.10 to 1.2.12 and that didnt help. I have tried rebuilding all cache files no help.

users keep sending me emails about it and posting about it sad please help!

Thanks!

nevermind i fixed it with phpmyadmin by repairing all tables.