Topic: Guest problems

Hello. I tried to upgrade my 1.1.5 version to 1.2.5 and i think it worked out fine, but i cant view the forum as a guest.

An error was encountered
Error: Unable to fetch guest information.

and i have the Guest in the users table

Re: Guest problems

http://punbb.org/docs/faq.html#faq2_7 do that then post back what it says wink

the table groups dident exist.. smile

but i still have a problem. the structure of the tables in 1.1.5 is not the same as inte the new 1.2.5. i realy want to keep all the entries.

Notice: Undefined index: o_default_lang in /home/nilzzon/public_html/forum/include/functions.php on line 125
There is no valid language pack '' installed. Please reinstall a language of that name.

this is what i get now

wait, did you run the upgrade script?

Connorhd wrote:

wait, did you run the upgrade script?

where can i find that?

now i have downloaded every singel release, and i ran every update script. but i still get that language problem

to upgrade from 1.1.5 to 1.2.5 you must first download 1.2.0 and upgrade using the script with that, and if you didn't do that first then you should restore your backup and start again, assuming you have a backup

Connorhd wrote:

to upgrade from 1.1.5 to 1.2.5 you must first download 1.2.0 and upgrade using the script with that, and if you didn't do that first then you should restore your backup and start again, assuming you have a backup

did you read what i postet one post above? smile =P

yes, but that makes no sense, did you do the 1.1.5 to 1.2.5 upgrade first? and did it work?

When you uploaded the files did the name of the directory with the language files get converted to lowercase i.e. "English" to "english" (or "Swedish" to "swedish" in  your case)

yes i upgraded the 1.1.5 to 1.2.5, and no the files dident get convertet to lowercase. in the table config where the o_default_lang  is, i changed it to Swedish from English. and the files in lang/ is also called English and Swedish.

Try deleting any .php files in the /cache directory.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."