Topic: schizophrenic line spacing

Rickard,

last night over on textdrive when i was editing a multi-paragraph post, the editor would display this:

paragraph 1

paragraph 2

paragraph 3

but the preview and actual post would display:

paragraph 1
paragraph 2
paragraph 3

i've posted many times to the textdrive forums and this is the first time i've ever witnessed this behavior occurring.

when i start a new post sometimes the preview displays correctly but most of the time not.  sometimes it will display correctly initially but after the third or fourth preview punbb will again start removing the line spacing.

it seems as though there may be a browser factor.  in this moment i'm using firefox 1.0.2 on w2ksp2 and the crunched line spacing is still occurring (btw, this is the same browser session that was crunching line spacing last night).

i just ssh'd into a shell account, started lynx, browsed to a textdrive forum, created a multi-paragraph post, selected preview, and noticed that the line spacing was intact.

i just shutdown and restarted firefox.  problem still occurs.

any clue as to why the line spacing is being crunched on textdrive (and not here) with firefox?

i'm posting here because i'm assuming you are more likely to see the message here sooner than if i posted it to the textdrive punbb forum.

ciao,
david

Re: schizophrenic line spacing

TextDrive are experimenting with integrating Textile with PunBB. At one point there was no line spacing at all. Take a look at this thread
http://forum.textdrive.com/viewtopic.php?id=3381