Topic: Forums Suggestions

Kennel

Well the forums look nice and everything but I wanted to say maybe you could improve the mand orginise them more and add some forums like Comments & Suggestions and that... If you would like me to give you some options tell me.

Regards.

Re: Forums Suggestions

I just might do that.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

ok, cool, I could help you if you 'would' like smile

Well, what I actually meant was that I was going to reorganize the forums better, but if you have any ideas, you are more than welcome to share :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Alright, I will set them up and post them soon.

Regards.

6 (edited by Lucas 2003-08-31 19:16)

-> PunBB
--> News & Announcements - Latest PunBB News & Announcements. (PunBB News)
--> Comments & Suggestions - Want to give comments on our product? We miss a feature? Suggest changes on our website or forum too! Let us know here. (PunBB site and forum suggestions, as punbb features requests)
--> Show Your PunBB - Got your own PunBB running? Want to show it to the world? Do so here! (PunBB Advertising)
-> PunBB Support
--> PunBB

Hmm, I can't really see what's better about that layout than the current one. It's also very similar to the one we have now.

Am I missing something?

Kennel wrote:

Hmm, I can't really see what's better about that layout than the current one. It's also very similar to the one we have now.

Am I missing something?

Yeah I think that, Riko - you should stick to the original board forums.

Dan, (Official, i hope :D) PunBBHeb Translator.

Nice Effort,

Its nice and Comments & Suggestions are quite good....

Thanks & best regards,

ALI
Mr. IT
AliSoft.Net
Contact # 92-0300-5239065
http://www.alisoft.net

Mr. IT
0092-300-5239065
AliSoft .Net
http://www.alisoft.net