1 (edited by krumiro 2005-08-11 10:36)

Topic: Can't login

I can't login login to my Punbb. It doesn't seem to write cookies (I don't have firewalls or other security software running by the way).

This is the link: http://www.bonjovi.it/markup/forum

Re: Can't login

Since your forums does not allow new registrations, there's not a lot we can do to help you.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

You're right. Now new registrations are allowed, but I suggest you to use this test user I've created:

User: test
Pass: ihNr4cDj

Helpppppp

You must have modified your forums in some way. It does not even attempt to set a cookie.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

It's strange. In Localhost I have my forum working correctly (it uses the online database though). The online forum is exactly the same as the one I have on localhost.

So both forums use the same database but only one of them works.

How could this be?

Well, I honestly don't know. It's difficult to troubleshoot when it doesn't even set a cookie.

7 (edited by krumiro 2005-08-13 20:52)

I figured out what the problem was: the delay. Everything works fine if I set at least 1 second delay between actions; if I set none (0), cookies are not set correctly.