Topic: redirect and Firefox

Hello--

I recently installed PunBB 1.2.6 (and will upgrade to 1.2.7 tomorrow), and noticed one thing that seems off. When I'm logged into the admin area, the redirects don't work. I just sit on the redirect page forever. I'm using Firefox 1.0.6. If I use IE, the redirects works. When using Firefox viewing the punbb.org website, the redirects also work. I don't know why they don't work on my site with Firefox... any ideas?

Thanks!
SAM smile

Re: redirect and Firefox

dunno -reinstall Firefox - and upgrade your forum that may fix the problem - I'm on FF too but I'm not experiencing those problems.

I'm also on Fx 1.0.6, but no problems with redirects. Do you have any extensions/settings that might be causing trouble?

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

The redirect bug was fixed in 1.2.7.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I just installed 1.2.7 and presto... redirect problem gone!

Thanks!
SAM smile

Odd, I didn't see that in the changelog
Or the hdiff :-/

Rickard wrote:

The redirect bug was fixed in 1.2.7.

That's wierd - I didn't have trouble with 1.2.6 either.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

It was a problem in 1.2.6 that was fixed a few hours after the release. I did not bother to rename the release. The changeset:

http://dev.punbb.org/changeset/229

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Ah, THAT I remember tongue

Pos3idon wrote:

dunno -reinstall Firefox - and upgrade your forum that may fix the problem - I'm on FF too but I'm not experiencing those problems.

as I said-