Topic: NEW Menu Integration

Help Me!!!

I have a new menu that I would like to use in place of the old menu system along the top. The problem is, I am not 100% certain on the best place for the code.

The code is a little bit of HTML, a chunk of Javascript and then finally a little CSS for styling. I have put the CSS part in my Style Sheet already. Plus I did regenerate the navlinks in the functions.php so that it used my menu system.

Everything worked fine up and to the point of trying to look at my profile. As soon as I click on my profile then my menu system falls apart... it is as if the CSS is not being attached properly.

Anyone help me? or any questions?

Link: http://www.marine-hunters.co.uk/forum

Username: testing
Password: password

I have obviously put a test account, because profile is not an option unless logged in. The last thing I want is a million accounts testing it... lol

Thanks for your help and advice in advance.

Thanks
Steven Bullen

Re: NEW Menu Integration

Ok I am starting to get damn confused here...

Could someone explain how profile.php parses the header differently to index.php... I cant make heads or tails of it.

What browser are you using? Works fine for me.

4 (edited by CodeXP 2005-09-20 11:43)

Don't know what you're testing right now, but the menu doesn't show up here...at all, no matter the browser.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now. I works just fine in the profile here...

The only difference in the way the header gets passed is that pages with forms get some javascript related to the forms.

FIXED!!!

Still a little worried as I didnt do anything to fix it. My only guess is that I had spaces in my code somewhere I shouldnt.

I love the fact its fixed, but I also hate the fact that I dont have a clue what the problem was.

Apologies I didnt post sooner, but for some reason I could not access PunBB for a little while. All ok now.. and thanks for the response's.