Topic: Donation (Its a bug... but not actually on PunBB)

Just to make sure it is not just me, but your donation button is not working. It trys to go to a https (paypal) page, but then comes up with some error page. If you refresh that it just takes you back to the Orignal PayPal site.

Is this just my browser playing silly buggers.....please confirm thanks.

Cheers

Re: Donation (Its a bug... but not actually on PunBB)

I have the same problem. It is encouraging though that you hit the donation button big_smile

Well PunBB have you to thank for that...

No doubt I would of contributed sooner or later, but after the support you have given. It has turned out to be sooner.

ESPECIALLY considering I come from PHP-Nuke and its just effort to get any questions answered. I havent looked back once... and WONT....

Grr... I HATE PHP-NUKE.....

It works for me. Try again. I think it was a temporary problem.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

It works for me. Try again. I think it was a temporary problem.

Come on then own up... What did you do??? lol

It works for me now...

Have donated £20... have a good drink on me... or anything else you may do with it.

I just noticed there is no wink in your smilies...

you mean this? wink

Oh yeah!

DOH! wink my mistake

Thanks a bunch Steven! I've updated the donor list accordingly. Let me know if you want me to change the listing in any way.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

Thanks a bunch Steven! I've updated the donor list accordingly. Let me know if you want me to change the listing in any way.

No problem at all. That is perfect... Thanks Rickard.

Its going to a dirty PHP NUKE site at the moment - but that will change shorlty smile