Topic: Mark topic as agreed

Hi,

is it terible to make a mod, where the user who start a topic, can mark the topic as agred? I think to ad one or two columns, by starting topic there is a symbol "not agred" and if the topic is finished the user who start the topic can mark it as "agred".

I think its a good mod for support boards, so the admins, mods and users can see quickly where they can help and which topic is completed. Also for private use the mod where genial.

I've seen this mod on an other board (IPB), take a look: http://www.ipbsupport.de/board/index.php?showforum=16
It's the third column.

Greetz L.

Sorry for my stupid English, but I'm an old and unteachable man.
Visit My PunBB Forum

Re: Mark topic as agreed

I had trouble understanding you for a second, but now I think I understand. Having an extra column in a Help Section, then when a user posts a X is there, then the user/admin has the option of saying is the question has been answered then make the X a tick.

Re: Mark topic as agreed

Yes,

if you follow th link you see at the site in the third column a ? if the tread is not completed (answered), if it's complete there is a tick. I think you followed him and then you understand my wish.

Greetz L.

Sorry for my stupid English, but I'm an old and unteachable man.
Visit My PunBB Forum